SPS has been a leader in providing psychological services in Chicago since 2011. We have an openings for a full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist who is interested and/or experienced in working with Adults, children, families, and couples. We presently have full- and part-time job openings.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a fulltime Psychologist you will be expected to perform individual/group/family psychotherapy, and advocacy (as-needed).
Our Psychologists enjoy full, backend office support for their practice including credentialing, billing, invoicing, verification of benefits, and web-based, template-driven electronic health records. We have streamlined your practice so that you can spend more time seeing clients and less time doing administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
To apply for this position, you should possess a current, unrestricted license as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the State of Illinois.
You should also have your Malpractice Insurance. For newly licensed clinicians, we provide one year of malpractice insurance. For clinicians who are already practing, we will pay the difference to upgrade your coverage to our practice requirements if necessary.
You must be detail-oriented and good with completing and submitting all required paperwork in a timely manner. Preference will be given to those candidates who are interested in Psychological Evaluations, Ketamine-Assisted Treatment for psychiatric conditions, OR The Full Circe Program for children and families.
Our part-time and full-time, W-2 EMPLOYEES enjoy an extremely competitive package of compensation and benefits including:
- Base pay plus commissions
- Guaranteed monthly income of not less than $3000.00 based on working twenty (20) or more DIRECT service hours per week for LCSWs and $4000.00 for Licensed Clinical Psychologists based on working twenty (20) or more DIRECT service hours per week.
- Access to group health insurance through BCBS PPO Platinum network with generous employer contribution toward monthly employee premiums (based upon working full-time hours). This is a true PPO plan with Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- Short-term Disability and AD&D Life Insurance provided at no cost to employees
- Discounted covered parking subsidized by employer
- Completely Flexible Schedule with Ability to Set Your Own Hours
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Full-time Psychologist $75,000-$135,000 based on experience and caseload
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Illinois (Required)
- Health insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full administrative service
- State-of-the-art cloud based, HIPAA compliant systems compatible with iOS, Windows, and Android
- Convenient Michigan Avenue location, fully furnished offices, parking and public transit, with unobstructed views of Lake Michigan and Millennium Park
- Marketing Exposure
- Flexible schedules